Thursday, August 4, 2011

CONTEST UPDATE

CONTEST OPEN UNTIL AUGUST 13TH ------------------>

Things have been a bit busy lately with my summer job, it's nice getting into the real work world and away from school. I've been working as a laborer for my uncle in a very specific type trade (too long to explain). It's great working in the sun and getting a good workout doing it.

But that's not what you're here to read about. Just a little reminder that if you still wish to join my mask design contest, you have less than 10 days left. Take a quick look at the contest by clicking the link on the top right corner. Also, Paul and Brad have already submitted their masks. Let me just say, both were very well done, very creative, and both have great stories behind them. Also, if you still want those extra 5 bonus points, you have to put a plug of my contest on your blog (Paul and Brad I have already counted yours).

That's it for now, more hockey card stuff to come soon!

GO NUCKS GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment