Wednesday, October 26, 2011

WHAT DOES 25 BUCKS GETCHA? (Part 7)

PLEASE LEAVE COMMENT STATING WHAT DAY 2011-12 SCORE IS RELEASED! 
THANKS!

If you've been following my recent eBay pick-ups you'll know that I've blown through by first 25 dollar pre-paid Visa card pretty quickly and I'm working my way through the second. This is my first pick-up from my second card.

In my opinion this is the biggest steal I purchased value wise. Take a look:




As you can see this card adds a little extra flair to my GU collection. Nazem is considered a top prospect in the Maple Leafs organization. Like I said this card is probably the biggest "profit gain" in a card. I got this card for a whopping $4.07 and the book rings this in somewhere around the 15 dollar mark. It's also numbered to only 200 copies.

What really attracted me to this card was the set, player and yes even the swatch. Even though it's an all white piece of jersey, the size of the swatch makes up for it. My pet peeve is how sometimes cards include pieces the size of a dime.

With this beauty here's where I am in card number 2:

(1.02 + 3.05 Shipping) 2010-11 Ultimate Collection Nazem Kadri "Debut Threads" /200 (DT-NK)
------------------------------------------------
$20.93


GO NUCKS GO!

2 comments:

  1. Do you just love it when the shipping cost more than the card itself?

    ReplyDelete