Tuesday, January 25, 2011

THE GOALIE PROJECT - Cory Shneider (Part 1)

PHEW! After hours of studying and driving myself crazy for my final exams (I hate math), I have some time to calm down and blog a bit. Why not start with another segment of the goalie project (one that is not Luongo). Here is the rundown of my tiny Schneider collection.

Canucks Cards: 2 (2 doubles)
TOTAL: 4

Let me reiterate how my project works. One rookie, one card in a Canucks jersey, and one card from another team. But wait! In Cory's case, he has yet to play for another NHL team so this can be a 2 carder. Unfortunately, I have yet to acquire a Sneids rookie card. Here are the 2 cards I do have of the young Canuck goalie.

2010-11 Score

I'm starting to get very tired of seeing this card as I have 2 doubles of it so...let's move along. Plus his pads don't match, and I hate when goalies pads don't match!

2010-11 Panini Certified

I really like this card! This is one of the cards I got from a fellow blogger about a week ago. I've seen the Certified cards all over other peoples blogs and just looked at them as very mediocre. BUT! I really, really like this card! Once you actually see it in person it looks 10 times better! I like how organized and modern the cards look. So, looks like I'm saving up for a 2010-11 Certified Box Break next!

Here's the updated list:
Alex Auld
Murray Bannerman
Martin Brochu
Richard Brodeur
Gary Bromley
Bruce Bullock
Sean Burke
Frank Caprice
Jacques Caron
Dan Cloutier
Ed Dyck
Ken Ellacott
Bob Essensa
Mike Fountain
Troy Gamble
George Gardner
John Garrett
Glen Hanlon
Johan Hedberg
Rick Heinz
Corey Hirsch
Charlie Hodge
Arturs Irbe
Jason LaBarbera
Ken Lockett
Roberto Luongo - 3/3 COMPLETE! 31 TOTAL
Drew MacIntyre
Cesare Maniago
Bob Mason
Dave McClelland
Steve McKichan
Kirk McLean
Rob McVicar
Alfie Michaud
Tyler Moss
Mika Noronen
Maxime Ouellet
FĂ©lix Potvin
Andrew Raycroft
Curt Ridley
Dany Sabourin
Curtis Sanford
Cory Schneider - 1/2 COMPLETE! 4 TOTAL!
Corey Schwab
Petr Skudra
Gary Smith
Garth Snow
Kevin Weekes
Steve Weeks
Kay Whitmore
Dunc Wilson
Wendell Young


Two more quick notes...

1. Thanks to all the really cool people out there that are frequenting my blog. I'm up to 10 followers in 2 months! That's pretty sweet considering 2 months ago I was just wanting to try out this "blog thing". All I can say is thank you, and keep the followers coming!

2. There is a very cool contest over at puckjunk.blogspot.com and it is filling up fast. So get there and do your thing!

GO NUCKS GO!  

No comments:

Post a Comment