Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Old Timers Treasures - Gaston Gingras

It's been awhile since my last Old Timers signature. I have 5 cards left and I'm very happy with the last 4 I'm going to show. Let's just get this one out of the way early...
  
GASTON GINGRAS
GP - 476 / P - 235

I can't say I know much about Gingras other than his stats. For a defense man a 0.5 points per game average isn't bad. Very lame signature though...faded...simple...bleh. But like I said, I have a few other neat sigs coming along the way. If anyone knows much about Gaston, don't hesitate to inform me with a comment. I would gladly send him your way!

Michael's Rating: 6.5

GO NUCKS GO!

2 comments:

  1. when he played with Montreal and Toronto, he had the hardest slapshot in the league. And he could skate really well, but he was 160lbs soaking wet and didn't like the rough stuff...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, killer shot but no defence abilities, like Marc-André Bergeron. Was a member of the Habs 86 team...

    ReplyDelete