Saturday, December 11, 2010

Crazy Cards

Well I thought I'd keep the ball rolling with another Daniel Sedin signature. But this one is a little more untraditional. Sorry about the scan it's a bit bright, take a look...

SIGNED DANIEL SEDIN BUSINESS CARD

Technically this can be classified as a card, even if it is my dad's business card. My dad must have some crazy luck when it comes to running into Canucks players. As I said last blog me and my dad ran into D. Sedin about 3 years ago. But just last year my dad was downtown with one of his customers when he spotted him again! This time he was with another person, but my dad didn't recognize him. He quickly pulled out his business card and a pen, and signed the card personally to me! Thanks again Daniel!

Michael's Rating: 8

GO NUCKS GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment