Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Home Sweet Home

Breathe in, breathe out...phew! Finally, after power shopping across the border and then rushing to Rogers Arena to watch the Philly/Canucks game, I've finally arrived back to my home. I can't say that rushing was a bad idea, I loved seeing an east v west match up. What was even better was seeing the Canucks blowout the Flyers 6-2. Victory is tasting pretty sweet right now. As for my getaway it was very relaxing and forced me to interact more because of the lack of Internet connection where I stayed. While I was gone I picked up my latest eBay purchase of 1200 Vancouver Canucks hockey cards, and I was quite pleased with my aquisition. Tomorrow I will get back to my blogging routine and catch up on other blogs I missed reading. I'll be posting up another "Old Timers Treasures" along with showing off my new Nucks cards.

GO NUCKS GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment