Friday, January 14, 2011

KEN DRYDEN

As I promised I'm showcasing my fourth and final framed picture currently hanging on my wall. Unfortunately, unlike the other three this one is not signed. But I really like the design...


Like I said, the layout of this montage is great. Very classy, and sums up a great career! This was my dad's favorite goalie growing up and he thought it would be fitting to snag me this great piece on eBay. Let's take a look at the design. First of all the black background shows a really classy style. Ken Dryden is printed nicely at the top and at the bottom it shows all his best accomplishments. WOW! What a career! My favorite though is that famous pose. Really shows the atmosphere of old time hockey. Of course, there is his number popping out well against the black, very good contrast! Great piece IMO! 

GO NUCKS GO! 

1 comment: